Youngtown Arizona is a tiny municipality tucked into greater Phoenix’s west valley, near the towns of El Mirage, Glendale and Peoria. While many of Arizona’s towns are becoming overwhelmed with sprawling neighborhoods, chain stores and bland shopping centers, small towns like El Mirage, that have been around a while, are largely holding on to their tradition and charm, which is once again making them attractive and relatively inexpensive areas in which to raise a family. Though most of the area’s attractions are outside the town limits, Youngtown is a great place to hang your hat while exploring all that Arizona has to offer.
Visitor and Tourism Information
About the Chamber
The mission of the Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce is to champion economic prosperity, foster a pro-business climate, and to improve the quality of life of the six cities in our region.
We are not your "old school" chamber: Click here for details
- Population in 2017: 6,760 (100% urban, 0% rural).
- Population change since 2000: +124.6%
- Males: 3,204 (47.4%)
- Females: 3,556 (52.6%)
- Median resident age: 34.9 years
- Arizona median age: 37.7 years
- Zip codes: 85363.
- Estimated median household income in 2017: $31,777 (it was $23,164 in 2000)
- Youngtown: $31,777 AZ: $56,581
- Estimated per capita income in 2017: $23,998 (it was $16,749 in 2000)
- Estimated median house or condo value in 2017: $136,870 (it was $65,100 in 2000)
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Youngtown-Arizona.html
What More US Census Data Info about El Mirage? CLICK HERE