About the Chamber
The mission of the Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce is to champion economic prosperity, foster a pro-business climate, and to improve the quality of life of the six cities in our region.
We are not your "old school" chamber: Click here for details
- Population in 2017: 6,760 (100% urban, 0% rural).
- Population change since 2000: +124.6%
- Males: 3,204 (47.4%)
- Females: 3,556 (52.6%)
- Median resident age: 34.9 years
- Arizona median age: 37.7 years
- Zip codes: 85363.
- Estimated median household income in 2017: $31,777 (it was $23,164 in 2000)
- Youngtown: $31,777 AZ: $56,581
- Estimated per capita income in 2017: $23,998 (it was $16,749 in 2000)
- Estimated median house or condo value in 2017: $136,870 (it was $65,100 in 2000)
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Youngtown-Arizona.html
What More US Census Data Info about El Mirage? CLICK HERE
Our Community Builders
These members support our work, and their support goes beyond receiving something back from the Chamber but demonstrates the company’s commitment to our community.
Click the sponsor for more information
Central Arizona Project
Elite Orthotics Dr. Rusty Jones
Quick Quack Car Wash
Red Wing Shoes
Surprise Oral and Implant Surgery
Sun Canyon Bank
Unity Dental Assisting