How To Turbo-Charge Your Chamber Traffic Catcher Website
Many home-based and self-employed businesses use the free website offered by the Chamber. The TCS website is an excellent way for members to create or enhance their online presence. The site can be set-up in minutes and will help a business get more leads, sell products, and grow their online presence.
Here are 8 Things You Can Do Now:
- Activate your BUSINESS TOUR Photo feature to showcase your products, services and more
- Turn on “Add Google My Business Review Button”
- Upload a company video or audio for added impact
- Activate your social media icons, like the Facebook widget
- Use the Appointment/Contact feature to allow prospective customers to contact you
- Create more custom pages? Highlight new services, testimonials, and more
- Be sure to update your hours of operation and any new services you recently added (home delivery, phone consultations,curb-side ordering, etc.)
- Visual communication is persuasive*. Do you need to update the words and pictures you are using?
* COVID-19 Communication Tips: Avoid visuals of crowds or people touching. This includes people working in offices or at social gatherings. Reframe marketing language that describes close interaction. Reconsider figurative language like “get in touch,” “work hand in hand,” or “get closer to your customers.”