The Traffic Catcher System ("TCS") is a great way for members to create or enhance their online presence.
Get Even More Internet Customers
The Chamber’s Traffic Catcher System (TCS), helps boost traffic to our member's websites and helps businesses get found in local internet searches (2.3 Million times in 2022). This means increased awareness, more leads, and sales for Chamber members! A $799 value and free with your membership.
Our Traffic Catcher Will:
- Get you more WEB TRAFFIC
- Improve Your SEARCH RANKING
- Help You REACH MORE CUSTMERS
How Traffic Catcher Works to Improve Your Search Ranking
To understand how relevant local business directory listings, you must have a basic understanding of how local search engines work. Google Places (Maps), Yahoo Local, and Bing Local are the big three local search engines.
Each one of these search engines has its database and encourages people to open an account and post their business listing for free.
What the search engines don't explain very well, however, is that there is more to ranking on search results pages than merely listing your business on the big three search engines.
- Since each of these major search engines wants to provide the most accurate and relevant information possible on search results pages, they do not rely solely on their databases for search results.
- They pull in data from third-party sources, like the Chamber of Commerce, at least every couple of months and compare it to the information they have in their databases.
- If the comparative data doesn't match properly or doesn't exist at all, the search engine thinks the data they have might be wrong or less important and therefore less relevant.
- As a result, your ranking on the results pages can be dramatically affected.
How the Chamber Gets You More Web Traffic
The Chamber Formula:
- Traffic Catcher improves your search ranking
- Eight online Chamber directories increase your visibility
- 15+ domain names redirect searches to our main directory to help more people find you
- Your TCS keywords are automatically sent to Google from our directory to enhance your search ranking
- Your listing in then posted to a national Chamber database to further enhance your credibility ranking
- The local Chamber website is highly indexed with lots of links and websites for each member; this causes major search engines to view our site as more relevant
- We keep you in the loop with a monthly measurement report of performance through “pings”, directory views and more!
Members: Setting Up Your Traffic Catcher System Is Easy
You are not charged for this service. Although this type of targeted advertising would normally have a monthly fee, it is included in your membership dues.
MONTHLY REPORTING: The Marketing Landing Page system tracks all of your visits from the Member Directory that are generated from the Chamber Search Engine and traditional search engines like Google.
Power User Tip: Use Advance Tools to easily test your search results and adjust keywords as needed for immediate impact through the Area and Chamber Search Engine. These adjustments can have a big impact on the number of prospects you receive.