- Greg Nash Signature Golf Course !
- Fun Networking
- Catered Dinner
- Door Prizes & Auction
- Live Auction
- Goodies for all Participants!
11:30 Golfer Check-in
12:30 Tee Off - 18 Hole Shotgun Start
5:00 Wrap Up
5:30 Chance drawing and dinner
6:15 Announcement of golf winners and prizes
6:45 Announcement of auction winners & closing
Cimarron Golf Course Description
The 18-hole "Cimarron" course at the Cimarron Golf Club facility in Surprise, Arizona features 6,809 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 71.3 and it has a slope rating of 123. Designed by Greg H. Nash, ASGCA, the Cimarron golf course opened in 2003. Ken Olsen manages the course as the General Manager.
About the Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce
Our local Chamber of Commerce is an ardent supporter of the free enterprise in our commuinty! Local business and stakeholders support the Chamber because it is the champion economic prosperity, fosters a pro-business climate, and improve the quality of life for all. The Chamber is an independent, non-profit organizations with a fervently held-held belief that the health of the business commuinty and the health of the larger commuinty in which it lives are inextricable. Building a vibrant commuinty, requires a healthy business commuinty, based upon thriving employers. The Chamber of commerce is a defender of the free enterprise system, a defender of the business values that our country was founded upon. Support your Chamber Today!
How else you can help:
- Become a Sponsor: Build a team of potential clients, valued customers, or stand-out employees, and market your business. Player information isn’t needed until early-October.
- Be a sponsor: Choose one of many sponsorship packages that are suitable for all budgets sizes.
- Volunteer: From registration to mulligan sales or “hole-in-one” contests, there are various opportunities to volunteer your time to help make this tournament the best it can be!
- Donate a prize: Consider donating door prizes such as dinners, gift cards, hotel accommodations, sports tickets, etc.