ANNUAL CHAMBER SURVEY
Many in our business community are experiencing both challenges and successes as our economy grows. As we work to secure the NW Valley's future, it is crucial that the Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce understand what issues and programs are most important to businesses. The purpose of survey is to track trends, identify advocacy activities that matter most to the business community. The Survey was first launched in 2018 and is conducted every year in February. Please take our four-minute survey and tell us what you think.
Click Here To Take the Survey
Quick Summary of the 2019 Survey Results
- Membership Status: Indicates who completed the survey relative to their Chamber membership status. The Chamber provides an array of offerings for members and is also the voice of the business community.
- Employer Size: The Chamber represents businesses of all sizes.
- Self-Described Position: Individuals completing the survey come from all different levels in an organization.
- Program Rankings: The chart ranks various Chamber programs regarding their importance as it relates to members and non-members. Historically, advocacy and business retention and expansion programs (BRE) rank the highest among all groups. Name association with the Chamber brand is still a significant draw for many businesses. The Chambers TCS program, which improves a business’s internet ranking, has risen dramatically over the last three years of the survey.
Annual Communications and Programs Survey
All information is strictly confidential, and is use only to produce statistics.
The aim of the survey:
- Determine the most important communication channels
- Understand how businesses (members and non-members) value our activities and services
- Understand where we need to focus our advocacy efforts