The Chamber has a Leads Group, the purpose of our referral groups is to build relationships with noncompeting businesses to provide and exchange referrals and/or business leads.
Chamber Leads Groups is to help members increase their business through a positive, and professional "word-of-mouth" program that enables them to develop long term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
Here is how our referral groups are structured:
Membership in each group is limited.
- Meetings are formatted to allow each member to give a brief “commercial” about their business. In addition, one member is spotlighted by giving a 10-minute presentation.
- To ensure success of the groups, attendance policies are in place.
- There is no fee to join a Leads Group
- Members must be Chamber members in good standing, complete an application and be approved by the referral group committee prior to acceptance into the group.
- Membership in a referral group is a benefit of Chamber membership for the company that is a Chamber member. Any changes in employment means reapplying and meeting the membership criteria for the new company.
- No mandatory referrals.
- Every member presents at every meeting, up to 5 minutes.
- Defined and proven qualified referral system.
- No exclusivity (joining other groups is encouraged).
- Meetings every other week.
- Strictly business members calling on other businesses (not consumers).
Lead Group Guidelines