Conference Room Rental
The Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce allows members to use the Chamber Board Room for small gatherings. The Chamber complex conference center is in the prestigious City Center of Surprise. Our center is the building north of the City of Surprise main building in the heart of Surprise City Center. The building has unique architecture, and a small outdoor patio.
The conference room offers attractive meeting space that can accommodate up to 25, and is ideal for small presentations, board/committee meetings and small group sales presentations.
Our conference room space is equipped with:
- 60" LED Smart TV (3 AV inputs and screen mirroring feature)
- DVD player with stereo and bluetooth ready
- one portable screen
- AV cart
- white board/flip chart for visual demonstrations
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Access to kitchen facilities (coffee makers, microwave; no refrigerator)
- U.S. flag
- 12 armrest chairs
- 20 stackable chairs
- 10 modular tables
Food and beverage needs are the renting organization's responsibility. The staff can make caterer and restaurant referrals from Chamber members.
To reserve our conference facility, please complete the conference room application below, at least two weeks in advance.
The meeting room is for the operational needs of the Chamber and to provide accommodations for its committees, task forces, and other groups of members and subtenants.
Priorities for room use:
- Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Committees, task forces and other Chamber groups.
- Meetings of Chamber members for the purpose of educational, civic work or private purposes.
- Meetings of potential new members for the purpose of educational, civic work or private purposes. (Accepted one month prior to booking date only)
Use and care of the facility:
- Meeting attendance must be limited to the stated capacity of room.
- The meeting room and rest rooms must be left in the condition in which they were received.
- Access and use of kitchen facilities is included.
- All waste material should be disposed of in the containers provided.
- No smoking in building.
- No one younger than 18 in attendance unless supervised by an adult.
- No alcohol.(Unless special permission is granted from CEO).
- Nothing is to be fixed permanently or temporarily to any wall or surface.Nothing is to be placed outside (tables, chairs, etc).
- The group must vacate the building by the time specified on its reservation form.
- Key must be returned within one day or security deposit will be charged for future visits.
- Chamber committee chairmen may receive a pass code allowing them to use the key-lock box.
- Door to meeting or conference room must be locked when you leave.
- Each organization will reimburse the Chamber for any or all property damage that occurs as a result of the organization's use.
The applicant agrees to indemnify "Hold Harmless and Defend" the Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce from and against all personal injuries and/or loss of personal properties sustained by the applicant’s attendees arising out of the facility use applied for under the Chamber of Commerce meeting-room policy and procedures.
- The Chamber of Commerce meeting room is not available for personal parties, business parties, fundraising activities, religious services.
- Organizations meeting in the Chamber meeting room shall not use the Chamber mailing address or, even on a temporary basis, direct calls pertaining to their meetings through the Chamber’s telephone system.
- No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed in meeting and conference rooms.
- No animals are to be allowed except for seeing-eye dogs.
- No organization may transfer its meeting room hours to another group without the prior consent of the President/CEO.
- The Chamber may preempt any meeting when necessary. If this happens, all reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule the reservation at another facility or at another time and date.