Free Booth Display at Chamber Breakfast Events
(excludes VIP breakfast events, such as State of the City, etc.)
For some businesses booth marketing is a popular way to market your product, service and business.The main purpose of a booth is to showcase a product or service to engage and interact with each other's customers. With a well-designed booth that draws attendees’ attention, a few promotional items, a contest opportunity with giveaways and sales collateral, you have a well-rounded booth experience that leaves an impression with a prospective customer for months. Chamber members may share a display table at our monthly breakfast event.
Consider having attendees enter a drawing by submitting a business card or completing an action on social media. These types of promotions serve the dual purposes of increasing engagement and capturing potential contact information as well.
Complete the booth request form below. Space is limited and not guaranteed.
Here are some general guidelines regarding your complimentary booth:
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the event and stay for the entire event.
- We recommend professional attire. Dress to best represent your company and wear a name badge. If you do not have a name badge, one may be provided to you at the registration booth.
- No more than two representatives may staff a booth at one time.
- Distribution of literature is restricted to the parameters of the booth. Please do not place promotional materials at the food table or where the participants are sitting. Only event sponsors or Chairman Circle members may distribute materials at tables where participants are seated.
- Audio-visual with volume is not allowed, since it may interfere with other exhibitors.
- Drawings (raffles) are permitted. The Chamber will draw the winner from your hat if you like. It is recommended your giveaway be valued between $25-$100.
- Displays should not exceed the parameters of the booth (½ table or full-size table depending on your membership type). Standard height is limited to 6 ft.; you may not obstruct the view of adjacent business displays.
- Aisles must be kept completely clear of materials and displays.
- Items may not be attached to any structures in the facility including columns, walls, floors, etc.
- Eating and cellphone use at your booth is strongly discouraged.