Facts about the Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce
The Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce is a business organization with a vested interest in the communities of El-Mirage, Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise and Youngtown. The Chamber is a not-for-profit 501 C(6) organization, governed by a local Board of Directors. We provide networking and marketing opportunities, political advocacy, economic development, and professional enrichment through out the region.
Our Mission: To promote and expand our members' economic growth to enhance the Northwest Valley"
Click here for our 2017 Board of Directors
Click here for our 2017 Committees
Click here for our Staff Directory
The Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce, the primary advocate for the northwest valley's business community, is dedicated to:
Improving the quality of life in our region
Creating a vibrant local economy
Providing networking opportunities
Advocating for pro-business public policy
• Established in 1963
• Premiere business organization in the Surprise area
• The Chamber is not funded by membership income alone. Membership income makes up less than 35% of our budget. The Chamber relies on event sponsorship, registration fees, advertising sales, fee-for-service activities and public donations.
• The Chamber provides over 100 business networking events per year and advocates for the businesses community
• We are volunteer and membership driven
• We are an independent, non-profit organization, and not controlled by any federal, state or local government
• We are governed by an independent board of directors comprised of local businesses
• The Arizona Office of Tourism has designated the Chamber as the official visitor and tourism entity for Surprise, Arizona.
• Hosts some of the largest business networking events in the NW Valley